Self Fusing Silicone Rubber Tape
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000 Meters Yearly|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LT-SRST
- Type: Solid
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Maximum Voltage: 20KV~100KV
- Color: White
- Thickness: 0.30mm, 0.50mm
- Standard Color: Black, Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Green
- Thermal Class: H
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Application: Insulators, Electrical Winding Insulation, Motor
- Chemistry: Inorganic Insulation
- Thermal Rating: 220 220
- Classification: Organic Insulating Material
- Length: 3~20 Meters Per Roll
- Width: 10mm~50mm
- Operating Temperature: -50°c~250°c
- Trademark: LONTOM
- HS Code: 39269090
1. Thickness: 0.3mm, 0.5mm
2. Width: 10mm~50mm
3.Length/Roll: Normal package 3 ~ 20 meters
4. Standard color: Black, Red, Yellow, White, Blue, Green,
5. Operating temperature:-50°C~250°C
6. Thermal class:H
8.Standard package:1 roll per box
1. Emergency Radiator Hose Repair
2. Insulate electrical wiring
3. Corrosion Protection
Operating temperature range
-50° C to 250° C
Optimum working temperature
180° C (10years)
Cold Brittle Point
Bond Strength, Min.
Volume resistivity, Min.
Water Absorbtion, Max.
3% By Weight
Dielectric Strength, Min.
1.) Wrap Self-Fusing Silicone Tape around project by stretching and overlapping onto itself. Stretch at least double to ensure a good bond; for high pressure leaks stretch to maximum amount. The tighter Silicone Tape is wrapped, the quicker and stronger the bond.
2.) Continue wrapping Silicone Tape around project by overlapping 75% onto itself so that 2/3 the width is covered with the next wrap. The first and last wrap should completely overlap onto the previous wrap for a complete bond. Additional layers may be necessary, and the same process should be used over the previous layers. Silicone Tape works on either side.
3.) Repositioning Silicone Tape is only appropriate in the first few seconds after wrapping. Attempting to reposition Silicone Tape after 1 minute or longer is not recommended. Silicone Tape is not reusable; however, additional Silicone Tape can be applied over project at any time in the future.